Nic Theunissen is a qualified Motor Mechanic with N4 National Certificate obtained in 1984.
Nic started Motor Assessing in 1986 and in in 1996, Shepherd Motor Assessors came into being.
Nic is a 4x4 specialist and an active member of the Four Wheel Drive Club of S.A. and is also a 4x4 driver trainer and 4x4 recovery instructor.
We can do digital assessing on smaller claims as determined by the insurer and also specialise in Trucks, Fuel Tankers and Defective Workmanship Claims. Lou-Ann Theunissen is the Administrator who handles the claims.
- collision damaged vehicles at repairers or at our drive-in assessment facility;
- trucks, fuel tankers, trailers and other large commercial vehicles;
- caravans and off road trailers;
- boats (Nic has a certified Skippers license);
We also provide:
- Pre-Insurance Inspections;
- Valuations of 4x4 accessories.
WHERE WE ARE
We are a Randburg based company.
As an added service, we arrange with various repairers around Johannesburg to have a drive-in facility on certain mornings.
We operate on appointments only.
A MAP OF THE AREA WE COVER
Our area cover is from:
Midrand in the North,
Benoni in the East,
Alrode in the South and
Krugersdorp in the West.
External to that can be arranged, at a fee dependent on distance.